Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:24:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Heffner <spock@techfour.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dualboot with SCSI and IDE

Hi,

I'm planning on buying a SCSI disk and would like to know if I can boot between
Windows and FreeBSD. I'm going to have Windows 2K installed on a 40GB IDE disk
(primary IDE channel) and I would like to buy a 9.1GB SCSI disk and install
FreeBSD on it. So my question is, can I boot between Windows on an IDE disk and
FreeBSD on a SCSI disk, and what bootloaders support this?

Thanks,

--
  Mike Heffner     <mheffner@vt.edu>
  Blacksburg, VA         ICQ# 882073