Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:10:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/26095: Change Maintainer: games/gru

The following reply was made to PR ports/26095; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To: th@cis.ibaraki.ac.jp
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:47:46 +0300

 On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:18:58PM +0900, th@cis.ibaraki.ac.jp wrote:

 > >Number:         26095
 > >Category:       ports
 > >Synopsis:       Change Maintainer: games/gru
 > >Originator:     HIYAMA Takeshi
 >
 > 	I leave the school and I cannot use this mail address any more.

 Are you sure that this is the right thing to do?  You could probably
 get an email account with any of the probably hundreds of free email
 providers, and still remain the maintainer of your ports.

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 This would easier understand fewer had omitted.