Date:       6 Jul 2001 21:24:17 MDT
From:      john kernel <john_kernel@usa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   s option

dear all users;
 i have installed my freebsd in my hardrive, in menu partition there is a=

option to set bootable into ur partition.<y question is if i want boot my=

freebsd from floppy disk, what should i do, should i set my partition
bootable?
  there is 3 option we should chose after partitioning;
BootMng:Install the FreeBSD booteasy bootmanager in the MBR
Standard: Use a standard MBR
None dont change the MBR

in those 3 option,what should i choose if i want boot my freebsd from flo=
ppy
drive, thanks for all attentions