Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:02:51 -0400
From:      Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        Hermes Trismegistus <hermes@trismegistus.net>
Cc:        Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
Subject:   Re: The ongoing saga of lsof-4.71.1

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

* Hermes Trismegistus <hermes@trismegistus.net> [040428 00:26]:
> Mike, one hell of a job at some really good sleuthing. I lacked your
> persistence, or maybe your curiosity. I had given up on the newer version
> of lsof after spending about half the time you spent. I just figured what
> the fuck, I'll stay with the older but working version. I guess you and I
> are the only ones without the "__cpumask_t" value set to some typedef.
> Where did you comment it out (what file)?

Actually, I lied a little in my email.  I didn't realize until after I'd
sent that I wasn't actually running -CURRENT, I was running 5.2-RELEASE
on that machine.  Apparently, __cpumask_t in is
/usr/include/machine/_types.h on -CURRENT but not in 5.2-RELEASE.

At any rate, you just need to edit "machine.h" in the port's work
directory (lsof-4.72a.freebsd/src I think).  Do a "make configure" then
edit the file then finish the make.

HTH.

--Mike

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx