Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:38:57 +0000
From:      nbco <nbco@screaming.net>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   re fonts on 5.3 OO-1.1.3 and 1.1.4

Hi list,

I have a problem with Openoffice font display.

The interface fonts and document fonts, appear to be kinda overlaid and
with odd small extra bits appearing on certain letters.

I am running 5.3-RELEASE-p1 with KDE 3.3.

I have tried both OpenOffice packages 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and the problem
remains. Needless to say all my fonts appear perfectly in every other
application.

I would be happy to provide any further information or help with any
debugging.  I hope that this is sufficient information.

Please could you cc me with your responses I am not subscribed to the
list.

Many thanks in advance
.nbco