Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:36:11 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PR ports/37300 covers Python "can't open Makefile" port failures

Re: Python-related port build fails with "can't open Makefile" error.

This is an infrastructure problem. I introduced PR ports/37300 with a
fix to this problem.

If you see this problem, check

to see if the port with the problem is listed. If it is not listed as
affected, please submit a followup to that PR noting the port which gets
this particular build error.

By adding to the list on that PR, we can prevent an explosion of PRs
which all are reporting the same problem.

NOTE: Only this particular build error is covered by that PR.

--
AlanE