Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bud Roth <bud_roth@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tiny, unreadable font in Konqueror browser on FreeBSD box

I installed KDE 2.1.1 on a FreeBSD box with the X11
4.1.0 font server.  When I booted KDE, Konqueror, the
webbrowser, is using a tiny, unreadable font.  How do
I change the standard font?  I tried the KDE settings
and the Konqueror settings.  I am wonderingi if this
is a default system font problem.

A related problem:  ctr-ald-+ and ctr-alt-- do not
change the screen resolution, which could be used to
bypass this problem.  Anybody know how to do that?
Get those keys working or otherwise change the
resoluion?

Thanks,

Bud Roth