Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:23:43 -0800
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Working with CVS and FreeBSD?

> Both.  To just make your own branch see the CVSup FAQ at
> http://www.polstra.com/

Thanks.  Once I'm working with this I'll be trying to write up my experiences
in an article for Daemon News etc.

Later,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
Neville-Neil Consulting 				www.neville-neil.com

"We should not be ashamed to acknowledge truth from whatever source it
comes to us, even if it is brought to us by former generations and
foreign peoples.  For him who seeks the truth there is nothing of
higher value than truth itself."  al-Kindi (c 801-66)