Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:07:48 -0500
From:      "Jeff Jeter" <gsfgf_fbdq@hotmail.com>
To:        <groggy11@mail.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: linux_base

I believe Netscape will work w/ linux-base7, but linux-base7 isn't ready
yet.  (I asume you are talking about staroffice 6 -- have you gotten it
working at all yet?).  I am having similar probs.  SO setup won't run w/ 6
and nothing runs correctly w/7. If you get it working tell me, i'll do the
same.