Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 1995 12:44:06 GMT
From:      Charlie Root <root@gilbertr.npt.nuwc.navy.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org

Unfinished business:
  Thanks to Terry Lambert & Chuck Robey for their answers to my
Xwindows display quesion several weeks ago.  Getting the keyboard
to work in some cases is a challenge, but the displays across the
network work great.

Next question:
> In compiling the most recent version of Wine (Wine0302) and I ran into an
>interesting problem.  In the FreeBSD 2.0R man page for sigaltstack, the structure
>definition is given by:
......rest deleted
>John Lajoie
>Yale University Physics Department
>lajoie@yalph2.physics.yale.edu

Did you succeed in getting wine to run?  If so what were the necessary changes?
I've tried to compile earlier versions of Wine on FreeBSD 2.0R but I must
delete references to the multimedia system, and some of the debugger stuff
to get the compilation to succeed.  Sigaltstack was also a problem.  In spite
of some changes, the execution always bombed.  Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Bob Gilbert   GILBERTR@wpn.npt.nuwc.navy.mil
and sometimes root@gilbertr.npt.nuwc.navy.mil