Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:17:44 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   bugs in man.cgi?

Sorry if this is the wrong list, if so, mail be back with a
pointer ot the right one.

Looks like we have a bug in man.cgi (on www.freebsd.org, probably the
mirrors too but I don't use them.)

See

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=intro&apropos=0&sektion=
9& manpath=FreeBSD+4.3-RELEASE&format=html

(sorry for the wrap)

I'm talking about

"PROTOTYPES ANSI-C AND ALL THAT" in particular,
which pastes in here fine, but looks awful in a browser.

Is this cgi script any where in /usr/src by default, or do
I need to get an extra collection
(apart from cvs-all and ports-all?)

I'm happy to try fixing it, just can't find the source :)

I'm also starting to write a tool (probably libwww perl-based)
to extend the PR web interface,
[the one at http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi is pretty basic]
 so if there *is* a cvs collection
related to web scripts, that'd be a good place to start.

Cheers
(oh, and please cc me in; I'm not on the list yet.)

--
Fine's Corollary:
	Functionality breeds Contempt.