Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 1998 19:33:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
To:        Francisco Reyes <reyesf@newsguy.com>
Cc:        "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Mall?

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Jul 1998 16:34:27 -0400 (EDT), Stuart Krivis wrote:
>

> >If this is www.linuxmall.com, then you might want to take a look and see
> >what it actually is...
>
> Yes that was the URL. I saw it. I hope we can do better. :-)
> I think if we took the Commercial vendor's page and made it prettier
> and placed a banner or two from vendors that this may be a simple
> start.

What concerns me is that Linuxmall is a commercial site - a vendor of
software. Would people assume that a freebsdmall site is also commercial?

Linuxmall has a tarnished reputation for their practice of spamming the
newsgroups with "public service announcements." (Announcements of their
latest products and how much better they will make your life.)

How about BSDheaven.org? That might be a good name for a place that has
info about the three free BSD OSes gathered in one place.

TheWholeBSD.org
CompleteBSD.org
BSDworld.org
BSD-World.org