Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:17:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        ru@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recent interface/routing changes breaks on-demand PPP

On 19 M=E4r, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> You will have to add the following command to the relevant section of
> ppp.conf:
>=20
> 	add default HISADDR
>=20
> for this to work.

I didn't use userland-ppp with I4B.

BTW: After a reboot the first try to dialout succeeded, this time I did
a "netstat -rn" before I tried to dialout. I didn't know if this makes a
difference.

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler

  GPG fingerprint =3D C518 BC70 E67F 143F BE91  3365 79E2 9C60 B006 3FE7