Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:58:58 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Harald Schmalzbauer <H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com>
Cc:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.ORG>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp server ftp://stable.freebsd.org broken

--==_Exmh_-962360994P

If memory serves me right, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> Am So , 2001-11-18 um 21.49 schrieb Wolfram Schneider:
> > Hi,
> >
> > since some days all -stable snapshots at
> > ftp://stable.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/
> >
> > are broken. Most files are empty ;-{
>
> Maybe the same problem I have with make release. The time would fit.

stable.freebsd.org seems to be exhibiting symptoms consistent with
running out of disk space (like not enough room on the filesystem where
the FTP areas are being stored).

Note that nightly snapshot builds are showing up correctly at
snapshots.jp.freebsd.org.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-962360994P

--==_Exmh_-962360994P--