Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:36:27 +0500 (KGT)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@freenet.bishkek.su>
To:        "Alexander V. Smelik" <sav@relay.quorus.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "No buffer space available" error

> comm_udp_sendto:FD11 port 3130:55 "No buffer space available"
> sometimes server not pinging at this time,

 looks like the traffic via your server is too heavy, and it fills in the
kernel IP buffer completly. I had such thing happened, when I was playing
with spoofed IP packets, which were sent from another machine hooked via
ethernet together with BSD box, and were supposed to be gone via ppp
interface. since PPP is much slower that ethernet, I was having such error
when tried to spoof over 200 packets simultaniously (almost).