Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:18:31 +0100
From:      Ben Gray <ben.r.gray@gmail.com>
To:        Guillaume Ballet <gballet@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some of my files for the FreeBSD port

Hi Guillaume,

    Thanks very for much for your pmap changes, mine were very much
hacks that I patched in as I came across problems.

    Also the code on google project page is a couple of weeks out of
date, so I'll sync that up with my local copy tonight. Not too much has
changed but I've written the following addition drivers which are untested:
    - I2C bus driver
    - The outlines of a TPS65950 I2C device driver
    - System control module (SCM) driver for  pad configuration
    - USB EHCI driver

    I'll endeavour also to add some stuff to the wiki about how I boot
via uboot.

    Lastly I'm mounting the rootfs from the MMC card, the mount seems to
work fine and it can find the init file in the path. So the MMC driver
looks like it's working ok, but it's certainly possible that the seg
fault I'm seeing in init could be caused by some bug in reading the
actual init file binary.

    I'll drop you another email when I think everything is up on googlecode.

Cheers,
Ben.