Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 18:44:50 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: more Mac vs BSD (fwd)

You think this is bad, I was looking at some websites yesterday and found
a 'powered by a Mac' link, needless to say I followed it (whilst laughing)
to this:

http://prod01.apple.com/productinfo/datasheets/ss/aiss.html

which really has to be seen to be beleived, particularly the quote near
the top about Affordability. (... lowest-cost WWW server available today

I took up the offer of contacting the webmaster, but haven't got a reply
yet.

On Tue, 25 Mar 1997, Ron G. Minnich wrote:
> now what planet were these tests performed on?

Steve Roome.