Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:28:05 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   -current & pccard

I decided to upgrade my Libretto from 2.2.6 to -current, and that part
went fine.

Of course I can't run PAO anymore (not a big problem), except that
I have no way to cut power to the PCCARD anymore -- apart from physically
removing it -- this is a problem when travelling, as having the ethernet
card/modem running continuously drains batteries quite fast...

Any way to do this under -current ("pccardc power" doesn't work) ?

Also, there is no option to spindown the disk in the Libretto's BIOS --
do we have an IOCTL for that  ?

--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-

               The Internet is busy.  Please try again later.