Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 20:43:02 GMT
From:      David Banning <sky_tracker@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NETGRAPH error message on boot

I have been doing the necessary steps to get DSL running on my
machine, which is now up and running fine.

On boot however, I get this error;

module_register: module netgraph already exists!
linker_file_sysinit: "netgraph.ko" failed to register

So I assumed that somehow, since NETGRAPH is compiled into the
kernel (options NETGRAPH only) that it was trying to load the
module.

So I figured, I'd take the one out of the kernel, if it's going to
load the NETGRAPH module separately. But that was a no go.
So I have in back in the kernel, DSL working fine, but this
error message happening every boot.

Anyone know why the error message?