Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:27:15 -0800
From:      Adam Weinberger <monkey@crackula.com>
To:        Mervyn Passmore <mpassmore@m-p.co.uk>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing mysql-gui and need gettext

mervyn -

in the ports tree, there are two versions of gettext: devel/gettext, and
devel/gettext-devel. gettext-0.10.35_1 is the version in devel/gettext.
install that port, and the gui should build dandy.

alternatively, you can pkg_add the gettext package itself. the package
gettext-0.10.35_1.tgz is available on the freebsd servers.

-Adam

Mervyn Passmore took 1.7K on Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 09:22:15PM -0000 to say:

--
"I'M DANCIN' LIKE A MONKEY... MONKEY DANCE!" - gir, in 109b
Adam Weinberger