Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:27:04 -0500
From:      edwinculp <edwinculp@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to unmount devices mounted from konqueror file manager and kde

By changing the permissions on the cd and fd, enabling vfs.usermount and creating local mount directories, users can now easily mount and access cd's and fd's directly from there kde konqueror file manager.  The question is how can they be unmounted?  I haven't quite figured that one out yet and it causes more problems than not being able to mount.  With current, I've had a crash or two trying the umount -f from a ssh connection.

Thanks for any suggestions.

ed