Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:21:36 -0500
From:      Scott Sipe <cscotts@mindspring.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Undefined symbol "__xuname"

Running current updated today.  I tried running Fetchmailconf (for the fi=
rst=20
time) and this is the message I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/libexec/fetchmailconf.bin", line 9, in ?
    from Tkinter import *
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 35, in ?
    import _tkinter # If this fails your Python may not be configured for=
 Tk
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libtcl83.so.1: Undefined symbol "__xuname"

I've rebuit fetchmail, python, Tk, Tcl, and py-tkinter, and still get thi=
s. =20
Apologies if this isn't a current issue.

Any ideas?

thanks,
scott