Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:25:03 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in (Rahul Siddharthan)
Cc:        reg@FreeBSD.ORG (Jeremy Lea), kris@catonic.net (Kris Kirby), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did NetBSD and FreeBSD diverge?

At 10:52 AM 1/19/2001, Terry Lambert wrote:

>Think "blanket party", as punishment for a members violation
>of the rules established by the controlling membership.

I haven't encountered the term "blanket party" since I read
the book Don Quixote years ago. What is a good definition of
it? (I'd assumed, from context, that it involved public
humiliation and/or suppression of an individual.) And what
rule (or rules) set by TPTB do you think I have violated?

--Brett