Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 10:51:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: C't computer magazine, 12/98, p. 196ff

YES !!! This pisses me off all the time with the c't
Generally every bit of UNIX- / X-software is called Linux-software
in the c't. Never thought that many writers for the c't are so
ignorant.

BTW:
 Andreas, how about letting some people (maybe on this list)
 read your upcoming article for the c't to make some minor
 suggestions and / or corrections ? (Probably under NDA :)
 I've read your last FreeBSD-article in the c't and loved it. Great work !!!

Malte.

E-Mail: Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>