Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:16:43 -0700
From:      Ian Logan <ian@nmsu.edu>
To:        Fabrizio Fresco <fabrizio.fresco@netsiel.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP problems with 4.5-STABLE

Hi Fabrizio,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the BIOS on this machine doesnt
have any settings like that. The closest I could find was
MPS 1.4, which I thought stood for MultiProcessor Spec version 1.4.
I tried disabling that, made no difference.

Other than that its just the usual Plug&Play type stuff (I've tried
those combinations as well. No luck).

Any other ideas, or anyone else?
Thanks for your help,
Ian