Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:34:26 +0700
From:      "Chutima Subsirin" <chutima@bisnews.co.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (Fwd) How to use Cyclom-8Ys

I use FreeBSD version 2.1.5 with KERNEL-compiled to support cy0. Then
I use MAKEDEV to create cuac0-7 , ttyc0-7. But I can't use those
devices for my application.  In log file of application wrote
something like this ' output fd can not write-able'.
   What 's happen?  I must do anything else?  ( Change something in
rc.serial , or use mknod , or add 'device sio?' in kernel-config and
compile again ).

Thanks in Advance.
Chutima Subsirin

   Don't wait for things, Just make by self.
   One day , your dreams will come true.