Date:      Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:11:48 +0000 (UTC)
From:      LinkedIn Today <news@linkedin.com>
To:        Chunlin Yao <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Top Headlines in Computer Software

The week's most popular industry news: Computer Software
--------------------
    =20
   =20
     =20
       =20
       =20
       =20
       =20
Computer Software          =20
         =20
Hadoop & Startups: Where Open Source Meets Business Data - techcrunch.com (=
209 shares)
This guest post was written by Kovas Boguta, Head of Analytics at Weebly. I=
n 2009, Kovas wrote a guest post=C2=A0about visualizing real-time social st=
ructures.  A decade ago, the open-source LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Py=
thon)...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gq8me62f-1p/nab/641175183/0Se3oRczgMd3oIe3=
gRc3AMc3gSb3AMe34RcP4QdyMUd3sSej4Nd3oIcPwNdjsNcjgS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
Refuse to be Terrorized - wired.com (5 shares)
Arresting would-be attackers becomes a pyrrhic victory if politicians and t=
he media spread fear on the terrorists' behalf. Commentary by Bruce Schneie=
r.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gq8me62f-1p/nab/641196748/0Se3oRczgMd3oIe3=
gRc3AMc3gSb3AMe34RcP4QdyMUd3sSej4Nd3oIcPwNdjsNcjgS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades to Increase Efficiency, Lawn Health - lifehacker.=
com (20 shares)
Dull lawn mower blades don't cut grass, instead they crush and bruise it, l=
eaving your lawn vulnerable to sun damage and disease.  Every so often you =
should sharpen your lawn mower's blades to keep it cutting efficiently.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gq8me62f-1p/nab/641351809/0Se3oRczgMd3oIe3=
gRc3AMc3gSb3AMe34RcP4QdyMUd3sSej4Nd3oIcPwNdjsNcjgS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
Want a Spotify US Invite? Here is how you get it. - gigaom.com (97 shares)
Last week, Spotify launched in the United States with much fanfare. Many of=
 our readers pinged me asking for get an invitation to Spotify's music serv=
ice. We talked to some folks over at Spotify and worked on getting you acce=
ss.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gq8me62f-1p/nab/640090548/0Se3oRczgMd3oIe3=
gRc3AMc3gSb3AMe34RcP4QdyMUd3sSej4Nd3oIcPwNdjsNcjgS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
Zappedy Acquired By Groupon. What=E2=80=99s Zappedy? - techcrunch.com (207 =
shares)
An anonymous tipster tells us Zappedy, a company that offered various techn=
ology products for local businesses, has been acquired by Groupon, informat=
ion that turns out to be correct according to a message posted on the...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gq8me62f-1p/nab/640425686/0Se3oRczgMd3oIe3=