Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 22:15:23 -0400
From:      Leonard Zettel <zettel@acm.org>
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing with System Commander 2000?

Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:30:39 GMT
From: Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 5/21/01, 2:31:11 AM, Martha Simopoulos <marsie3@earthlink.net> wrote
regarding Installing with System Commander 2000?:

> Hi All,
> I need help on how to install FreeBSD using System Commander 2000.  The
> directions
> are not clear, and I don't want to mess this up.  Can you help me?
> Peace,
> Marsie
<snip>

:System Commander 2000 probably behaves in a similar way, ie it should
:automagically recognize there is a FreeBSD OS on one of your disks.
:Otherwise, the product is decidedly NOT an improvement on the previous
:version :-)

That's the way it worked for me.  Went so smoothly I didn't even notice
the details.

:Anyway, <golden "antiscrew" rule> please backup your valuable data, if y=
:ou
:haven't already done so.

HTH,
Salvo