Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:32:36 -0500
From:      "Chauncey Smith" <csmith@icdc.com>
To:        <ChevronCSR@aol.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [ChevronCSR@aol.com: look here...]

I'm not sure but I kinda don't believe that all AOL users can need as much
help as you seem to. Have you ever been to the web site? if you need help
with any thing e-mail me off list and I'll give you as much help as I can.
But the rules are as follows.
1 you will be polite or I will not reply.
2 you will ask questions that don't place any responsiblity on me.
3 the only caps used will be at the begnining of sentences.