Date:      29 Oct 1999 18:50:28 -0700
From:      Matt Braithwaite <matt@braithwaite.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 1460C and 3.3-STABLE support yet?

Well, an `aic0' configuration made it into pccard.conf.sample at

$FreeBSD: src/etc/pccard.conf.sample,v 1.24.2.14 1999/10/26 04:53:28 kuriyama Exp $

but it doesn't look as though aic.c has been modified for PC-card
attachment.  Was the change to pccard.conf.sample just a ``leak'' from
PAO work or something?

Basically, I'm just wondering if the change means aic is supposed to
work under pccardd yet, or not.  For me, it doesn't yet.  If I have
the card in at boot time it's recognized, but it seems to hang up when
the kernel recognizes it.

--
``Suppose you tell me when you first began to hate the telephone.''
  ---Ray Bradbury, ``The Murderer''