Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 03:18:14 +0100
From:      "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Settings for burning CD in Nero / weird error on install - "Your CD looks more like an audio CD than a FreeBSD release CD"

Hi list,

I've just downloaded and burned the 4.3-release ISO, and it boots up fine into
/stand/sysinstall....after setting all the options and starting the install, it says (just
after "Starting emergency shell on vty1"),

"This CD looks more like an Audio CD than a FreeBSD release CD"

I've tried burning the CD again, with the same result. Anyone else had this?

I think the problem could lie with the way I'm burning the CD, using the Nero software on
Win98SE....what options do most people use when importing the ISO to nero to burn the CD?
I've been using the standard default settings....

If that isn't the problem, anyone got any ideas why this would be happening?

Regards,
Mark