Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 02:01:56 -0700
From:      Nick Barkas <snb@threerings.net>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
Cc:        "J. Martin Petersen" <jmp.lists@alvorlig.dk>, ports@freebsd.org, Michael Graziano <mikeg@bsd-box.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ipmi-kmod-20060418_1

I've updated the sysutils/ipmi-kmod port to contain the new ipmi code
committed to -current the other day. Here's the PR containing a patch
to upgrade the port to pull in the new code: http://www.freebsd.org/
cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=103708 (I also attached the patch to this email).

The new version of the port seems to work fine on my test amd64 and
i386 machines running 6.1. Both of those have Supermicro motherboards
and IPMI modules. Hopefully it will work with these newer Dell BIOS
releases, too!

Nick