Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:03:26 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Mike Heffner" <mheffner@vt.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Dualboot with SCSI and IDE

Actually, it's very relevant. It's just not a hand holding. If you go
through the pages, it shows you which boot managers work. At one time,
I had NT4 and Win2K booting from SCSI and FreeBSD booting from IDE. I
was using the NT boot manager. I've since moved the FreeBSD drive over
to its own machine on the LAN.
-Otter