Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 1997 19:12:45 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Gary Kendall <gdk@ccomp.inode.COM>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

> Well, it would seem that Hasbro is one, and as for the others, if you've
> seen the game for sale by someone (like a Tetris box at CompUSA, or
> advertised somewhere), then they could be included, as well.  I don't

Sorry, that's simply far too hit-and-miss a tactic for me to endorse.
We're supposed to count on a bunch of FreeBSD hackers scanning the
shelves at "Toys R Us" as a substitute for legal surety?  Yeah,
right. :-)

> Do you?  A nuclear detonation is an effective solution to pest control,
> but I don't beleive it's the *only* effective solution.

As "Hicks" said in the movie Aliens: "Nuke it from orbit, it's the
only way to be sure."

:-)
					Jordan