Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 1995 07:57:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Denis Fortin <fortin@zap.zap.qc.ca>
To:        bmk@dtr.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Reboots under 2.0-SNAP pppd (once again).

> > I just upgraded my system to the latest snapshot on wcarchive.  It seems
> > now that some bugs may have crept back into the pppd code.
>
> This is weird!  Why is nobody else reporting this?  I'll look into it
> as best I can..

Just to provide a datapoint: as of 4 AM today, the 2.0-950112-SNAP
version is running on  zap.qc.ca without any apparent problem with PPP.
The whole reinstallation took about 4 hours.

Seems pretty stable to me so far.
--
Denis Fortin                                                    fortin@acm.org
DMR Group Inc, (514) 877-3301                        These opinions are my own