Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 19:50:47 +0100
From:      Cliff Rowley <dozprompt@onsea.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and IRC

Right.  I have bitten my tongue up until now in the hope that this pathetic
thread would have died by now.

This is an ADVOCACY mailing list.  What do you think people are going to see
when they search the ADVOCACY mailing list archives?  They certainly wont
be enlightened by the various tidbits of information and hints passed
between individuals working toward advocating the operating system they love.

Here you all are, ranting on about how a particular IRC channel chooses to
behave.

Is THIS any way to behave?

I suggest that the people involved take this topic onto IRC, where it belongs.
Posts like these are going to do far more damage than some poxy IRC channel.

That's all.

Cliff Rowley