Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:48:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Henry Mosqueda <hmosqueda@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   test: not found message

I'm running FreeBSD 3.1 on my pc. While trying to
configure a new version of samba-2.0.7, from source, I
ran into problems. The configure script would error
out. Saying no such directory or file, for passwddb,
ssl and another one I don't recall. While trying to
run the configure script again, using fewer options, I
began getting the message "test: not found" when I ran
the configure script. And now I get it w/any app I try
to configure.  I also just noticed I get this message
when I run a script I use for doing backups w/dump.
Any ideas on what might of happenned or Any
suggestions on how to fix it, would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks!
Henry