Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:35:06 -0600
From:      Pete McKenna <pmckenna@oss.uswest.net>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with Radius and NIS under 4.1

Anyone else having trouble with merit 3.6B when using NIS ?
I have a 4.0 server with the same 3.6B package and it works great, but
when I build Radius on the 4.1 box it only works with passwords in the
user file not with users in NIS. IT looks like the Merit Radius Port has
not changed in 6 months or more. Anybody else seen this ?  ypmatch shows
things to be otherwise identical between the 4.0 and 4.1 boxes.

Pete

--
Peter McKenna                                 Qwest Internet Solutions
pmckenna@uswest.net                                  Main 612-664-4000