Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 15:45:29 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        freebsd-ISP@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Internet Regulations

Hi;

I just accepted a consulting job for some people that are preparing the
regulations for ISPs in Bolivia.

I will rely heavily on what the US and Europe have done up till now, but
hopefully I can also include something to help against DOS attacks and
the issues that affect the Internet community.

If you have links for the proper regulations, or suggestions on how
these can be improved I will be very interested to receive them (private
email please, I don't want to start a flamewars or neverending threads
on the lists).

best regards,

     Pedro.