Date:      Sun, 11 May 2003 14:22:47 +0300
From:      Enache Adrian <enache@rdslink.ro>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        deischen@freebsd.org
Subject:   bin/51535, bin/49087 - please do something about libc_r bugs

There are two PRs I submitted about blatant bugs in libc_r:
bin/49087
bin/51535

the first is something one can live with it;
the second is far more serious and already caused a lot of
naughty breakage;
both affect programs linked against libc_r, even if they don't use a
single bit of the pthread_* stuff.

The second seems to have propagated to the -STABLE branch too
(or the other way around ?) and to NetBSD and OpenBSD.

I guess libc_r will still be the default for a period of time - so
please take a look at those bugs and do something about them before
5.1.

Regards,
Adi