Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 20:07:37 +0000
From:      David Banning <sky_tracker@yahoo.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramidi@otenet.gr>
Cc:        David Banning <david@banning.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, William Richard <wdr@tdl.com>
Subject:   Re: procmail - I see the light!

OK - now, I see procmail is examining the hidden part
of the header, not just
the header I view when I am reading it in my client.
That's great.  Thanks, Giorgos.

There is only one problem I have remaining. I always _used_
to have my mail collect in /var/mail/$USER and my email
clients look for it there, not in ~/Mail
I can configure mutt to read ~/Mail but not /etc/mail

So my question is: why do I have this problem? Presumably
everyone else's FreeBSD has been the same as mine.
So why is there this reference to ~/Mail by www.procmail.org
and FreeBSD procmail users I have corresponded, and the presumption
that we all store our mail there?

I am missing something?

--
"Life is like a buffet; it's not good but there's plenty of it."