Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 1995 13:05:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>
To:        hm@altona.hamburg.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCVT losing sync?

Hellmuth Michaelis sez:

> From the keyboard of Wes Santee:
>
> > Anybody know a way to tell PCVT to reset itself?
>
> It looks like the X server has a problem with your chipset/clockgenerator or
> your hardware has a timing problem, perhaps you should get in contact with
> the Xfree86 team.
>
> Just curious, what type/brand of video card do you have ?

Hmmm...I'll look into it.  I've got an ATI Graphics Ultra+ (Mach32)
card.  Fairly standard.  I'll regenerate my XFree configuration files
and see if that solves the problem.  Thanks.

Cheers,
--
( -Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>  |                                )
(             <wsantee@oz.net> (backup) | No one told you when to run... )