Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:39:11 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FireFox - LinuxPluginWrapper

Well I bit the bullet and upgraded to 5.3, actually went really smooth.
I could not get firefox, mozilla, or galeon to work with the linux
flash.  Browser would just quit.  I was planning on upgrading soon, so
I can run Oracle 9.2 or 10g.  So long and short of it, firefox and
linuxpluginwrapper is working on 5.3.  I installed
gnome-control-center2.  I want to switch my preferred application
(browser) to firefox for evolution use.  When I set it to custom browser
with the path of firefox, the settings do not seemed to be saved.  When
I first started the control center it was showing Mozilla/netscape6
which are old settings.  Is there a save conf file somewhere that I can
alter or remove?

                                 Thanks,
                                      STH