Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 1996 23:03:27 +0000 (WET)
From:      Paulo Menezes <paulo@isr.uc.pt>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Paulo Menezes <paulo@isr.uc.pt>
Subject:   mount_mfs

Hi,

In one of our student labs I installed 4 486DX33 Machines as X-terminals.
They are using netboot and share the same tree. I would like to make them
mount the root filesystem readonly but the Xserver complains that need to
create locks in /tmp.
This could be simply solved by creating a "ramdisk" and mounting it in
/tmp. I digged in the man pages for mount_mfs but I couldn't figure how to
create an fstab entry for this. Can someone give me an example on
how-to-do-this?

Thanks,

Paulo