Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:48:15 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Be careful what you say

>I have just received a very abusive email from someone on this list.
>
>I had chosen to explain to him in a way he did not like that he was
>giving bad advice on a recent topic, and to explain why.
>
>This person decided to call me a nazi (plus a few other random insults
>thrown in, triteness, condescending, omniscient pretensions etc..)

   Unfortunately, this sort of thing occurs from time to time. There's
obviously very little that we can do about it, but if you find that this
problem warrants, you are welcome to bring the matter to the core team
(please be sure to include the email exchage), and we'll consider baring
the offender from our lists.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
President, TeraSolutions, Inc. - http://www.terasolutions.com
President, Download Technologies, Inc. - http://www.downloadtech.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.