Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:11:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to mirror only part of ftp?

Those of you running ftp mirrors, how do you manage to mirror only part of
the ftp distribution?  It appears the nz.freebsd.org may need to be
replaced and I'm considering setting up a box to do that, but I may not be
able to come up with the 60GB mentioned at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/

My first guess is to accomplish this via cvsup with refuse files.  My
second choice would be rsync.  My last choice would be ftp.

Cheers