Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:32:09 -0700
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Steve Ames <steve@energistic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ptlib build failure - breaks pwlib - hence also asterisk - opal - & openh323

Hi, Steve--

On Sep 20, 2010, at 4:14 PM, Steve Ames wrote:
>>   PS Would you mind not top posting
>=20
> Seriously? Top posting is somehow worse than scrolling to the bottom =
of pages
> of compile output to see a tiny response? Welcome to the 21st century.

Welcome to the FreeBSD mailing lists.  Please see:

  =
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/mailing-list-faq/etiquette.html#ETI=
QUETTE-REPLYING

"Please do not top post.  By this, we mean that if you are replying to a =
message, please put your replies after the text that you copy in your =
reply.

	=95 A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
	=95 Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?"

Regards,
--=20
-Chuck