Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 1996 21:03:16 -0500
From:      craigs@os.com (Craig Shrimpton)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN: "modem" or board? (Was: Microsoft "Get ISDN"?)

>>Well, I've been away from the list for a few days, and so much has
>>come in that I don't think it would make sense to respond to each
>>message individually, so here's a summary:
>>
>>1.  Speed of a connection.  Some people say "the bottleneck is the B
>>    channel, so you can use async instead".
>
>This is the funniest thing I've ever heard......LOL

I can't for the life of me figure out what he meant by that.  Maybe it has
something to do with running the B channel in voice mode and having the
Bitsurfer refuse to switch to 64K on both channels.  The comment is a
complete non-sequiter!

-Craig

Orbit Internet                               Email:  craigs@os.com
400 Grove Street                             Phone:  (508) 753-8776
Worcester, MA 01605                          http://www.os.com/