Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:48:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        sparc@freebsd.org
Cc:        anthonyv@brainlink.com
Subject:   Re: CVSup/sparc64: Come and get it!

In article <3E238801.4090708@brainlink.com>,
Anthony Volodkin  <anthonyv@brainlink.com> wrote:

> This is great.  I tried cvsup'ing ports on my Ultra2 running today's
> -CURRENT and here is what I got:

>  Edit ports/misc/wmwork/pkg-comment
>  Edit ports/misc/wmx10/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/wmx10/pkg-comment
>  Edit ports/misc/xd/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/xenmenu/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/xosd/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/xosd/distinfo
>  Edit ports/misc/xosd/files/patch-src-xmms_plugin-Makefile.am
>  Edit ports/misc/xosd/pkg-plist
>  Edit ports/misc/xpns/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/xrmap/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/xrmap/files/pkg-message.in
>  Edit ports/misc/xtar/files/patch-aa
>  Checkout ports/misc/xtypo/Makefile
>  Checkout ports/misc/xtypo/distinfo
>  Checkout ports/misc/xtypo/pkg-comment
>  Checkout ports/misc/xtypo/pkg-descr
>  Checkout ports/misc/xtypo/pkg-plist
>  Edit ports/misc/yaunc/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/yaunc/files/patch-ae
>  Checkout ports/misc/yaunc/files/patch-my_hdrs.h
>  Edit ports/misc/ytree/Makefile
>  Edit ports/misc/ytree/distinfo
>
> ***
> *** runtime error:
> ***    Value out of range
> ***    file
> "/s/scratch/jdp/ezm3-1.1/libs/libm3/src/uid/Common/TimeStamp.m3", line 63
> ***

Hmm, that's interesting!  This error occurs when the system's date
is wildly wrong (before the year 1970, usually).  But I don't think
it's consistently wrong in your case, or the error would have
happened sooner and it would fail every time.

I'll double check the time/date support.  Probably I botched a
data type or an endianness setting for this platform.

John
--
  John Polstra