Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 1998 14:32:01 -0500
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        Current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with lp0

Hmm, as it seems I was one of those to whom the last note of John
applied, here is the requested info:

First machine (ALEXIS) is FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT Feb  5 13:31:11 EST 1998
Second machine (AZIMOV) is FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT Feb  3 19:11:21 EST 1998

The one freezing is ALEXIS.

Alexis is a P5 166Mhz, 32M ram, 128M swap
Azimov is an IBM TP760XD, P5 166Mhz MMX, 32M ram, 64M swap

Except for the lp0 problem between the two computer, they seems to be
fairly stable. I beated both of them pretty hard and didn't get any
problem with it (except for the little exercice the swap got :)

If any more information is needed please don't hesitate to ask me (dmesg
output, config file, ....) Now I'm to the point of splitting everything
I must transfer between the two in chunks of 256k...

Regards

--
Stephane E. Potvin
sepotvin@videotron.ca